1. You can park your bike here.
2. Can I use your electronic dictionary?
3. Mr. Jones, may I go to the restroom?
1. I have to return these DVDs to the library.
2. When do I have to pay my tuition fees?
3. You don’t have to reply to this email.
4. We had to stay home because of the typhoon.
1. You should follow the school rules.
2. You had better not eat junk food every day.
3.You ought to offer your seat to old people on trains and buses.
1. You should have seen his performance.
2. I should have told the truth, but I didn’t.
3. You shouldn’t have said such mean things to her.
1. May I try on this jacket?
2. You must not waste your time.
3. You should reserve a seat in advance if possible.
4. I should have checked the weather forecast before I left .