1. I have left my glasses at home, so can’t see very well.
2. I haven’t had breakfast yet, so I’m very hungry.
3. Have you heard about Mr. Jones?
1. I have seen a bat near my house before.
2. Have you ever flown in a helicopter?
3. My grandfather has never traveled abroad.
1. Hiroki and I have known each other very well since childhood.
2. I have been waiting for a bus for more than twenty minutes.
3. How long has your sister been studying Spanish?
4. Where have you been? I’ve been looking for you!
1. He has been ill in bed for three days.
2. She sent me an email a few hours ago.
3. When did you hear the news?
4. I saw the movie twice during the spring vacation.
1. The fire drill has just started in the schoolyard.
2. My brother lives in Sydney, but I’ve never been there.
3. I have been worried about my grandmother’s health.
4. My father has been fixing his car since early morning.