- I bought these sneakers two years ago and I still wear[use] them.
- I didn’t like carrots when I was a child.
- I used to have a hamster named Harry.
- I was washing my face when a friend of mine visited me.
- She was wearing a hat when I saw her at the station.
- He was always[constantly] looking for ways to save money.
- My brother will apply to universities in Tokyo.
- They are going to see the movie this weekend.
- My father will be preparing dinner when I get home.
- If it rains tomorrow, the ceremony will be held in the gym.
- When Akira comes to the classroom, please hand this book to him.
- I’ll open the box after he leaves the room.
- I won’t disturb you until you finish your homework.
- My brother and I used to go to the park and play Frisbee (there).
- I was watching TV in my room when the power went out.
- My father will[is going to] leave for London on business next week.
- He will help with his father’s business after he graduates from college.